Dr. Amutha's Page
This is Dr.Amutha MBA, Ph.D.
I am basically from a goldsmith family in tamilnadu. dindigul district.
Sir/Madam please find attached the ICSSR sponsored research programs where we
can get funds for conducting research about the current status of the
goldsmiths families. I shall request all of you to look into it and get back so that we can prepare
a feasible proposal. we can associate with the other related sabas for team work .
under II heading topic 4& 5 may be relevant
Economic and Social issues confronting the religious Minorities
Economic and social issues confronting the marginalized Social groups
What is your opinion ?
E mail : email@example.com
RESEARCH PROJECTS SPONSORED
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), under its Sponsored Studies Programme, invites proposals from individual/group of scholars/institutions for commissioning research studies in the following Thrust Areas of Social Science Research under the 12th Five Year Plan 2012-2017.
Themes under Sponsored Research Programme
1. Growth, Poverty and Inequality
2. The Agrarian Crisis
3. Globalization of Finance and its Implications
4. Economics of discrimination: Implications for poverty and growth
5. Corporate governance, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Education – Issues Relating to Governance, Access, Equity and Quality
- Changing nature of Caste in Urban and Rural Context: Patterns and causes
- The New Indian middle class
- Economic and Social issues confronting the religious Minorities
- Economic and social issues confronting the marginalized Social groups
- Social-psychology of marginalization and Exclusion
- Changing Nature of Public Protest and Political Mobilization
- Identity, Interests and Coalition: Changing Nature of Politics in India
- Electoral Reforms and Representative Democracy
- Socio-economic Roots of Extremism in India
- Law and Justice in the Post-liberalization Era
- Changing, Dynamics of State politics: implication for Indian Federalism
- Changing Nature of Global Hegemonic structures
- Emerging Challenges of Indian Foreign Policy
- Regional and Trans-regional South-South Cooperation
- India’s Changing Security Environment
- The Urban Transformation: Governance, and Socio-Political Articulations
- The Post Liberalization Rural Transformation
- Culture, Literature and Society: Emerging Trends
- Theoretical issues in social sciences
- Indian Intellectual traditions and their Contemporary Relevance
- Social Media, Media ethics and Regulations: the Impending Issues
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences with focus on disciplines of Political sciences, Sociology, Psychology, education.
- Gender Violence - concept, pattern and incidence in public and private (family) spheres
- Gender Violence: Caste, ethnic, religious and regional dimensions
- Social Roots of Gender Violence in India- processes related to economic, social, cultural transformation
Conditions for Consideration
a) The themes under the sponsored research program focus on the issues of contemporary relevance, less explored areas of study and those involving policy implication
b) In undertaking research on these themes, the ICSSR expects that the research will develop new understanding and insight on the issues which become bench mark in terms of concept, theory, methodology and research outcomes.
c) Given the significance of the sponsored research, the financial support from ICSSR would be of higher scale varying from a minimum rupee of fifteen lakh to seventy lakh depending on the nature of research.
d) Given the scale and nature of research under sponsored program, the ICSSR expects that the research will be inter-disciplinary in character and that researchers from different discipline will constitute a team. Research teams may consist of more than one department/Centers/institute. In some cases, individual researchers will also be considered
e) Proposals will be accepted under this scheme from scholars/institutions in a field of study with a proven record of research in the proposed field of study.
The last date to receive proposals is 1st March 2013.
- Proposals received upto 1st March will be considered in this financial year 2012-2013.
- proposals to be considered in the next financial year 2013-2014, last date of receiving application is 30 June 2013.
Applications may be submitted to:
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (RPS)
INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Online application may be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org duly followed by a hard copy.